Welcome!

Hello ladies and gentlemen. My name is Crystal Lee and I am the Owner of Lee & Associates Bookkeeping Services. We offer bookkeeping services to small businesses, real estate investors and train other bookkeepers in various industries.

I was pondering what my company could do to help others make money and to grow within the National arena. Campaign 2010 was born!

Campaign 2010 is a referral campaign in which you, a viewer, can participate. I am seeking 100 new clients for my company by December 31, 2010.

How you help is referring visitors to my web page, blog, or phone. If the client signs up for services, you receive a referral payment. My referrals range $50-$100 depending on the clients service needs. And there is more.....

On January 1, 2011, I will award $500 to the person or company that referred the most clients to me. Keep in mind, referrals alone will not win this prize. The client must sign up and pay for services. What could you do with an extra $500? I could think of a few trips I would not mind taking. Oh an the best part, if your business signs up, that is a referral fee for yourself! You will get $50 or $100 off your first invoice.

You might be thinking, but I don't live in TN, how can I participate. We beautiful thing about my company is we offer remote bookkeeping services. We have clients all over the United States. We also have trained bookkeepers in many cities as well.

Now, in order to receive your bonus, the client must name you or your business as the person who referred them. We look forward to working with you in 2010. Let's make this the best Campaign of the year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment