Saturdays Are Great

I have always been fond of Saturdays. It is the weekend, you can sleep in, but I also feel productive on Saturdays. Sundays on the other hand...LAZY Days!

So today I am going out to promote my Campaign 2010. I am talking with clients to make sure they know about the campaign and handing out brochures. I am excited about this program because it is such an easy way for you to earn money. All you have to do is ask a friend, co worker, or colleague to contact me about bookkeeping services. Once they sign on, you get money! That sounds simple enough. Oh and the most important thing, make sure they tell me you referred them!

Dont forget that on January 1, 2011, the individual or business with the most referrals receives a $500 bonus check! Sweet!

Financial Tip of the Day:

Get Paid What You Are Worth and Spend Less Than You Earn.

Easier said than done, right? :)

Take care!
Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment