Greetings from Talk Shoppe

Congrats to Jo Garner of Talk Shoppe for being our first referral participant! To find out more about the Talk Shoppe organization, please visit their website.

I went to my first Talk Shoppe meeting yesterday and met a lot of great business owners. There were many businesses in real estate, professional contracting, distribution to hand made woodworking. Anything you can think of all in one room. The setup for Talk Shoppe was great. Donuts and coffee always go a long way with me. :) I felt welcome as soon as I walked in the door.

I highly recommend joining Talk Shoppe for your business marketing. Networking, as I said in the bookkeeper blog, is essential for any company to survive. Jo, along with her team of supporters, have worked very hard to make this meeting beneficial to all companies. I am very happy to be apart of their group.

Another piece of the puzzle found....

Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment